Berlin Flat No 12
In this cosy apartment of 35 m² there is
one room that is used both as a bedroom and a living room. It
contains a double bed of 1.4 m x 2 m, a wardrobe, a dining table
with two chairs, two armchairs and a balcony.
There is also a kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, kettle and
toaster. So if you want to stay home to prepare your meals you
will find all the equipment that you need.
Important information about the flat
- 1 room apartment for up to 3 people
- Second floor no lift
- 1 balcony
- Double bed and camp bed
- Kitchen with: oven, stove, refrigerator, toaster, kettle,
- Pots, plates and cutlery also included
- Bathroom: bathtub with shower, wash basin, toilet
- Towels can be ordered 4 Euro per set (one small towel
and 1 big towel)Entertainment
At home: A television, DVD player, radio
and CD-player ensure that you will not be bored in the Central
In the area: The Schönhauser-Allee-Arkaden
are close by as well as many bars, cafés and restaurants.
It is also easy to travel to other parts of Berlin for sightseeing.
Exact address: Erich-Weinert-Str. 20, 10439
Berlin Prenzlauer Berg